Tax and tax planning for start-ups
At GBJ we can assist start-up businesses in the Redhill area with all aspects of tax and tax planning.
Failure to plan for business taxes can cost you money.
Although you should never let tax breaks persuade you to make a poor business decision, it is essential that as part of your planning for your new business, you build in steps to minimise taxes.
What does business tax planning involve? The areas you'll need to consider include:
- The 'structure' of your business
- Claiming tax deductible expenses
- Taking advantage of capital allowances
- Making the most of tax reliefs
- Involving family members in your business
- Business year end planning
- Reducing your capital gains tax liability
- And eventually, planning for a tax-efficient exit from your business.
You might also need our help with:
- Completing your self-assessment returns
- PAYE and national insurance contributions
- Choosing the best VAT scheme
Every business has its own, unique circumstances, and you should always seek our advice before acting. Contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
If you are starting a business in the Redhill area and would like help with tax and tax planning for start-ups, contact GBJ.